May 14th 2019 - Toronto, ON, Canada
The Corporate Partnership Conference will explore thought leadership and best practices in:
- Community Investment
- Cause Sponsorship
- Employee Engagement
- Business Partnerships
- Cause Marketing
- Case studies of current corporate-charitable partnerships
Who Will Attend the Corporate Partnership Conference?
The Corporate Partnership Conference will bring together 300 leaders and practitioners from across the “partnership industry” on both sides of the table: cause and brand.
Attendees will include:
- Corporate Community Investment/CSR Leadership
- Cause Sponsorship Practitioners
- Brand Managers
- Marketing and Sponsorship Executives
- Corporate Partnership Directors at Charities
- Executive Directors, Charitable Leadership
Conference is sold out.
Few spots remaining for May 15 workshops.
Conference Date: May 14, 2019
Workshops: May 15, 2019
Conference Location: Toronto Region Board of Trade, First Canadian Place (77 Adelaide Street West)
SPACE IS LIMITED